The Maitland Trail Guide Package (Pocket Edition) contains the following:
- 7 folded maps (1:20,000 topographic maps) and suggested routes in a quick-access format that you can take on the trail
- Each map contains information including Access Points and Parking, 911 Numbers, Points of Interest, Washrooms/Outhouses, and more.
- Information Card (How to read blazes, Trail Users Code, Safety Tips, Planning Tips, History)
Cost: $16 for MTA members, $18 for non-members (which includes $3 for shipping and handling)
♦ Trail Guides can also be purchased at the following locations (retailer prices may differ and retailers may not offer member discounts)
- Riverline Nature Company 519-524-4272
- The Book Peddler 519-524-5224
- Fincher’s Books 519-524-6901
- 360 Bikes N’ Boards 519-524-7171
- Benmiller Inn 519-524-2191
♦ To arrange pick up directly from MTA, contact us directly.
♦ To order by mail: You may place an order by sending an email with your name, address, and order information to MTA@maitlandtrail.ca. You can pay by etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.