Individual: $20/year Family: $25/year
When we’ve received your details and payment, we’ll mail you a membership card.
New members also receive a membership badge.
A MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
- An invitation to participate in all organized MTA hikes. We offer over 50 hikes each year! All are led by trained hike leaders.
- Free limited access to Fall Reserve Conservation Area, and discounts to FRCA permits (see below for details)
- Voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting
- Newsletter 3 times per year
- Most importantly, you’ll be supporting an organization that actively promotes environmental awareness, outdoor recreation for fun and fitness, and community engagement. You can’t go wrong 🙂
MTA Membership Permissions for use of the Falls Reserve Conservation Area:
Year-round Trail Usage for MTA members:
- Includes the MTA Trail Use Area shown on this map with the yellow highlight. Does not include other trails or other areas within FRCA.
- Includes the use of the washroom at the north west, also highlighted (opened seasonally from April to October)
- Trail use is for foot traffic only (hiking, running, skiing, snowshoeing), not cycling.
- Parking at the gate is not permitted from April 15 – October 15.
- Follow the Trail Users Code, and the rules and regulations of the Conservation Area
Additional Winter Usage for MTA members:
- For the period from Oct 15 – April 15
- Allows parking at the gatehouse with MTA membership card on the dash of the vehicle
- Includes walk-in access from the gatehouse to the orange trail near the pond to access the Maitland Trail and Blue trail sections highlighted in yellow on the map
- To have full access to the FRCA property (all trails, playground, parking, permission to cycle, etc.), MTA members can purchase an FRCA Season Membership Pass and get $25 off, OR 25% off a Daily Pass. All overnight use is excluded from the discount. Click here to see the current FRCA Fees.
- Any users outside of the designated MTA Trail Use Area shown on this map with the yellow highlight must purchase an FRCA permit.
- Permits can be purchased at the park during open hours, or by an e-transfer to email@example.com. Then, email your name and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating you made this purchase of a permit.
Your membership is a significant contribution to the maintenance of our trail system
and the organization of community events throughout the year.
Become a member of MTA and know you’re contributing to the health and well-being of your community.
1. SEND US YOUR DETAILS
THE SNAIL MAIL METHOD
Download the membership form and mail with a cheque payable to Maitland Trail Association:
MAITLAND TRAIL ASSOCIATION
P.O. Box 443
THE ONLINE METHOD
Please enter your details here, then choose a payment method below.
2. SEND PAYMENT:
You have the option of buying (or renewing) a 1-year membership, or if you want more convenience, you can set up a subscription which will send your membership fees automatically each year for 5 years. After that, we’ll send you a reminder that your membership fees are due. You can cancel your subscription anytime through PayPal.