We are a non-profit organization registered with Canada Revenue Agency.
- The construction, repair and maintenance of approximately 84km of trails with numerous boardwalks, bridges, fences, blazes, drainage systems, signage etc. These are maintained for everybody’s enjoyment and safety.
- Insurance, and other fees
We also occasionally support or partner with local, like-minded organizations:
- The John Hindmarsh Environmental Trust Fund
- The Menesetung Bridge Association
- The Maitland Valley Conservation Authority
- G2G Rail Trail Advisory Committee
- Nature Conservancy of Canada
DONATE ONLINE VIA CANADA HELPS, CLICK HERE.
DONATE BY SNAIL MAIL
Send a cheque to:
MAITLAND TRAIL ASSOCIATION
P.O. Box 443
Be sure to Include your full address and we’ll send you a tax receipt; these are mailed in January for the previous year.