A membership with MTA includes…
- An invitation to participate in all organized MTA hikes. We offer over 100 hikes each year! Many are led by trained hike leaders.
- Discounts on some MTA products
- Discounts at sponsoring retailers:
- Free walk-in admission to Fall Reserve Conservation Area
- Voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting
- Quarterly newsletter via mail or email
- Most importantly, you’ll be supporting an organization that actively promotes environmental awareness, outdoor recreation for fun and fitness, and community engagement. You can’t go wrong 🙂
How to Become a Member
Your membership is a significant contribution to the maintenance of our trail system and the organization of community events throughout the year. Become a member of MTA and know you’re contributing to the health and well-being of your community.
- Individual – $20 / year
- Family – $25 / year
THE ONLINE METHOD
You have the option of buying (or renewing) a 1-year membership, or if you want more convenience, you can set up a subscription which will send your membership fees automatically each year for 5 years. After that, we’ll send you a reminder that your membership fees are due.
THE SNAIL MAIL METHOD
Download the 2015 membership form. Print it, fill it out, fold and insert into an envelope with a cheque, lick, stamp, hike to the P.O.
MAITLAND TRAIL ASSOCIATION
P.O. Box 443
When we’ve received your details and payment, we’ll mail you a membership card. New members also receive a membership badge.