We are a non-profit organization registered with Canada Revenue Agency. All funds raised are used for:
- The construction, repair and maintenance of approximately 84km of trails with numerous boardwalks, fences, blazes, signage etc. These are maintained for everybody’s enjoyment and safety.
We also occasionally support or partner with local, like-minded organizations:
- The John Hindmarsh Environmental Trust Fund
- The Menesetung Bridge Association
- The Maitland Valley Conservation Authority
- Port to Point Trail Association
- G2G Rail Trail Advisory Committee
If you’d like to donate:
One-time donation (any amount)
Donation Subscription of $5/month
THE SNAIL MAIL METHOD
Send a cheque to:
MAITLAND TRAIL ASSOCIATION
P.O. Box 443
Be sure to Include your full address and we’ll send you a tax receipt. Tax receipts for 1-time donations are sent monthly. Tax receipts for subscriptions are sent in January.