We are a non-profit organization registered with Canada Revenue Agency.
- The construction, repair and maintenance of approximately 84km of trails with numerous boardwalks, fences, blazes, signage etc. These are maintained for everybody’s enjoyment and safety.
We also occasionally support or partner with local, like-minded organizations:
- The John Hindmarsh Environmental Trust Fund
- The Menesetung Bridge Association
- The Maitland Valley Conservation Authority
- Port to Point Trail Association
- G2G Rail Trail Advisory Committee
- Nature Conservancy of Canada
DONATE BY SNAIL MAIL
Send a cheque to:
MAITLAND TRAIL ASSOCIATION
P.O. Box 443
Be sure to Include your full address and we’ll send you a tax receipt; these are mailed in January for the previous year.