We are a non-profit organization registered with Canada Revenue Agency.
- The construction, repair and maintenance of approximately 84km of trails with numerous boardwalks, bridges, fences, blazes, drainage systems, signage etc. These are maintained for everybody’s enjoyment and safety.
- Insurance, and other fees
We also occasionally support or partner with local, like-minded organizations:
- The John Hindmarsh Environmental Trust Fund
- The Menesetung Bridge Association
- The Maitland Valley Conservation Authority
- G2G Rail Trail Advisory Committee
- Nature Conservancy of Canada
DONATE ONLINE VIA CANADA HELPS, CLICK HERE.
DONATE by ETRANFER
*When we receive notice of an eTransfer, we don’t receive any other info i.e. your email address or physical address which means we don’t have any way to get in touch with you, and we aren’t able to send your tax receipt. So, please be sure to send us your address in a separate email.
DONATE BY SNAIL MAIL
Send a cheque to:
MAITLAND TRAIL ASSOCIATION
P.O. Box 443
Be sure to Include your full address and we’ll send you a tax receipt; these are mailed in January for the previous year.